The Benefits of CoolSculpting
- Posted on: May 14 2019
CoolSculpting is an exciting non-surgical fat reduction treatment that has shown excellent results with just a few treatments. With a wide selection of shaped applicators that can hug your unique treatment areas, you can reduce stubborn fatty pockets with quick and easy treatment sessions. And, there are even more benefits of this amazing fat reduction option.
- FDA Cleared – CoolSculpting freezes away fat cells by using a controlled cooling method to target stubborn fat cells. It has been cleared by the FDA for many years and has a long-standing history of effectiveness and safety.
- Qualified Professionals – It’s important to ensure that you choose qualified professional technicians to perform CoolSculpting and create a customized treatment plan. Our specialists are committed to continued education and have attended the Masters Course at CoolSculpting University in order to provide you with the best techniques. You should always look for before-and-after photos that can give you an idea of what results to expect from your chosen provider.
- Natural-Looking Results – It only takes one session of CoolSculpting to notice results with smoother and more toned areas. Your results only improve during the course of the three-month treatment schedule. Some patients even have noticeable fat loss in as little as four weeks.
- Convenient and Comfortable – Each session of CoolSculpting only lasts around 45 minutes, and most patients report a cooling feeling and dull pressure during the procedure. Some patients sleep and some can even read during their CoolSculpting session. Because of the cooling temperature, the treatment area quickly becomes numb and reduces any discomfort.
- Banana rolls
- Male chest
- Love handles/flanks
- Back/bra area
- Under the neck/double chin
How Does CoolSculpting Work?
CoolSculpting is based on observed scientific phenomena. For instance, fat cells are able to be frozen at a higher temperature than the tissues that surround them. The procedure allows the technician to precisely target the fat cells that are beneath the skin using cooling energy. CoolSculpting doesn’t damage the skin because the temperature needed for fat cell death is higher than that needed for skin damage.
Once the cells naturally die, the body metabolizes them and flushes them out through the normal pathways. The lasting effect of this process leaves a more sculpted body. With diet and exercise, fat cells are only shrunk, which means they remain in the body and can once again grow. However, with CoolSculpting, the fat cells are permanently removed from the body. With each session of CoolSculpting, you can decrease up to around 20% of the treated fat cells, and with each treatment, your results are enhanced.
Schedule a Consultation
CoolSculpting is one of the best, non-invasive options for reducing fatty pockets without downtime. To get started on your CoolSculpting treatment package, contact our San Antonio office by calling or filling out our online form.