Five Benefits of Natural Breast Augmentation
- Posted on: Aug 5 2013
Have you ever heard of a natural breast augmentation? The chances are that you haven’t yet. Even though breast augmentation with fat grafting has been around for years, it is just now starting to make its way to the mainstream. Fat grafting uses liposuction to remove unwanted fat cells from other areas of your body (usually the abdomen), which is then injected into your breasts. Last month’s issue of the ASPS’s medical journal reported that 70 percent of the 456 responding surgeons have used fat grafting for breast augmentation. After hearing these five benefits, you will wonder why you haven’t heard of this before!
The Five Benefits of Natural Breast Augmentation
- Because fat grafting takes fat from your abdomen and injects it into your breasts, you get the enhancement of a breast augmentation and the slimming effects of liposuction. Talk about hitting two birds with one stone.
- By using your body’s own natural tissues, there is no risk of your body rejecting synthetic materials during your procedure.
- There is no incision needed, just a needle to inject the cells into your breasts. This means no major scars to hide!
- Because the procedure is much less invasive, less recovery time is required than the traditional implant augmentation.
- Many past patients have claimed that the results feel more natural.
Natural breast augmentation continues to improve as research and studies progress over time. If you are curious about this process, talk with your board-certified plastic surgeon to see if he or she is among the 70 percent of surgeons providing this service. If you would like the effects of a breast augmentation but have your reservations about implants, natural breast augmentation may be right for you.
Posted in: Cosmetic Surgery