Health & Beauty Tip: Get 60 Minutes of Exercise Daily
- Posted on: Jan 31 2011
A 13-year study analyzed more than 34,000 women with a mean age of 54.2 years and a normal diet.
If you’re reading this blog, you probably care a lot about your appearance and health, so perhaps you are already motivated to manage 60 minutes of daily exercise. However, most people don’t think visiting the health club for an hour every day is very practical, nor is it exciting; so how can we put this advice into practice?
Here are some steps to take:
1. Make it intense. If an hour of moderate intensity exercise sounds boring to you, try 30 minutes of high intensity exercise. If you’re healthy enough, push yourself harder and burn calories faster.
2. Pump iron. Muscle mass aids in burning calories. Try the kettlebells.
3. Leave your vehicle at home. Bike or run to your health club. It’s a great way to warmup the muscles before your workout and adds a few extra minutes to your workout.
4. Stop searching for that perfect parking spot. Park at the outer edge of the lot and take a walk.
5. Ask your employer about initiating a workplace fitness program.
6. Understand the difference between performance and appearance. When it is time to evaluate your fitness achievements, don’t just focus on body weight or excess fat. Are you faster or stronger than before? If so, that’s great, so congratulate yourself.
7. Fitness should be and can be fun. If your current routine feels like a chore, try something new and keep your attitude positive and upbeat.
Tagged with: exercise and beauty
Posted in: Skin Care, Botox and Fillers