Male Cosmetic Surgery
In San Antonio, cosmetic surgery is increasingly popular among men. Dr. Ortegon understands the needs of his male patients, and provides a variety of cosmetic procedures to help improve their appearance. Cosmetic procedures can help you look younger—so that your appearance corresponds with your young, vibrant personality.
Many of our cosmetic procedures can provide subtle results and have no downtime. People you know won’t notice that you’ve had work done; all they will see is how great you look.
Procedures for Men
Healthy men who want to improve an area of their appearance can consider a variety of cosmetic procedures.
Cosmetic Procedures that are popular with our male patients include:
- Botox® injections are popular with women and men who want to erase their frown lines for several months. Frown lines between your eyebrows and on your forehead can make you look older. Botox reduces the appearance of these lines by stopping action of specific facial muscles.
- Liposuction is popular with men who want to remove stubborn fat from an area of their body. If you struggle to get your stomach or back as flat as flat as they once were, liposuction can help. Liposuction removes fat cells from the body to allow a more toned, sculpted appearance.
- Male Breast Reduction corrects gynecomastia, or male breasts. Male breasts can be caused by your genes, weight fluctuations, medication, or other causes. Male breast reduction removes the fat or firm tissue that causes your male breasts, for a permanent correction.
- Face Lift or Neck Lift surgery is popular among men. Many man find that their jaw is less defined as they age. If you want a strong, defined jaw, a face or neck lift can improve the appearance of your chin and jawline.
- Body Contouring After Weight Loss is popular with men who have lost significant weight. Body contouring procedures lift, tighten, and remove excess skin. Diet and exercise alone can reduce your weight, but they can’t shrink your skin. If you have lost significant weight and want to tighten your skin and remove excess skin, body contouring may be for you.
Other plastic surgery procedures for men include pectoral and calf implants. Dr. Ortegon is trained in a wide variety of procedures, so please contact us if you have questions about a specific procedure that isn’t listed above.
Why Choose San Antonio Cosmetic Surgery?
Our San Antonio plastic surgery practice welcomes male patients, and we can help you feel comfortable and relaxed during your visit. If you choose to undergo a procedure, remember to choose a board certified plastic surgeon. Trained plastic surgeons know the (often subtle) anatomical differences between men and women, and how those can be preserved – or accentuated – with the right surgical technique.
Schedule A Consultation
We invite you to call our office today to schedule a consultation. Call 210-951-2483 or use the online contact form to send an email to our San Antonio office. Our plastic surgery practice is located at 11130 Christus Hills #108 in San Antonio, TX 78251.